viernes, 25 de agosto de 2017

Christian Cooper a.k.a BLKPRJKT - Gallery


The first pool I ever rode back in 1976 I used to ride barefoot because I didn't know you were supposed to wear shoes. Here's a photo of me riding barefoot in Malibu, Ca. 
Photo by Bryce Kanights


Un-used (so far) t-shirt artwork for Anti Hero skateboards. Fly the Unfriendly Skies.


2016 Anti Hero Jeff Grosso graphic. "honk if you're a nihilist."


Assorted Stereo skateboards graphics from 1995-1998.


Self-promotional graphic from 2012. Some lucky people got t-shirts.


2015 Anti Hero Jeff Grosso "Pass-A-Fist / Dirty Lama" graphic. Anti Hero called- "we need a graphic by tomorrow morning." 


2009 The Simpsons / 20th Century Fox consumer products artwork. I used to work on art for TV and Films including Sons of Anarchy, The Simpsons, Avatar, Futurama, etc.


2007 Drone American Made deck graphics.


2015 Real Skateboards Dennis Busenitz "NEVR DULL" graphic. (un-used)


2013 "Suicide King" digital artwork, made for a longtime friend.


2016 "Have you seen Jim" graphic. I made this because Jim Thiebaud represents everything about being in love with skateboarding and never stopping. Animal Chin might have vanished, but Jim isn't going anywhere.


2016 Anti Hero Jeff Grosso "The End Game" graphic. This one was really fun to create, all of the AH team members at the time are shown in this artwork. 


2017 Anti Hero Jeff Grosso "Crucifried" graphic. Jeff was hell-bent on having me do a follow-up graphic to "The End Game", and he wanted an image of himself being crucified.


2017 Anti Hero "18AH Homeless Improvement" graphic series. I hate IKEA. I really do.

1 comentario:

  1. If you love Skating I recommend you to read about Hikole Skateboard Review this will let you know that choosing the right skate is how much important.

    ResponderEliminar